close

新鐵達尼號NEW TITANIC

S:1    :船頭    :黃昏    人物:傑克、蘿絲

旁白:結婚後的傑克與蘿絲要到夏威夷度蜜月,再次搭上鐵達尼號。

Aside: Jack and Rose were going to Hawaii on their honeymoon, so they boarded the Titanic again.

    傑克與蘿絲站在船頭上(招牌動作)

蘿絲:傑克!!我的傑克。

Rose: Jack! Oh! My Jack!

傑克:怎麼了?我的蘿絲。

Jack: What`s wrong? My Rose!

    兩人深情對望

傑克:我可以吻妳嗎?

Jack: Can I kiss you?

蘿絲:當然!來吧!

Rose: Of course! Come on!

△傑克握住蘿絲的雙手(親吻)

蘿絲:(推開傑克)你有刷牙嗎?臭死了!

Rose: Did you brush your teeth? So disgusting!

傑克:(疑惑)會嗎?

Jack: Are you sure?

蘿絲:(又打傑克巴掌)你敢懷疑我的話,你以前不會這樣的!

Rose: You still doubt me. You could`t do it before!

傑克:什麼?莫名奇妙!

Jack: What?  Baffling!

蘿絲:(再打傑克巴掌)我會莫名奇妙?

Rose: I baffled?

傑克:你竟然三打傑克,你……

Jack: You actually slamed me three times. You……

    船突然震動,一艘海盜船靠過來 

 

 

 

 

 

S:2    :甲板    :黃昏    人物:傑克、蘿絲、船長、兩個海盜

 

    船長走到甲板上,兩名海盜走上鐵達尼號,傑克、蘿絲在旁邊。

船長:()你們是誰?別妨礙我們繼續航行!

Captain: Who are you? Don`t stop our sailing!

兩名海盜:哈哈哈!我們是虎克海賊團。

Two pirates: Ha! Ha! Ha! We are the Hook pirates.

船長:什麼?噓海賊團?

Captain:What? Boo pirates?

海盜甲:()你敢污辱我們虎克海賊團。(看到旁邊的蘿絲)把她抓起來!

Pirate one: You dare to insult our hook pirates. Catch her!

蘿絲:(被海盜乙抓走)!傑克,救救我!

Rose: No! Jack! Help me!

傑克:別抓走她!我的蘿絲!(被船長拉住)

Jack: Don`t catch her! My Rose!

船長:你們快把她放下!

Captain: Put her down!

海盜甲:好啊!交出藏寶圖來無人島跟我換這醜女。

Pirate one: Ok! But I'd like to exchange the map with this ugly girl in the uninhabited island!

蘿絲:()醜女?我可是鐵達尼號的女主角呢!

Rose: Ugly girl? I'm the actress of the Titanic!

海盜乙:閉嘴!把她給我抓上船!

Pirate one: Shut up! Catch her !

傑克:!蘿絲~別離開我!

Jack:Ohhh~ No~! Rose~~~~ Don’t leave me alone~

蘿絲:傑克~~救我

Rose:Jack~~~ Help me!

    蘿絲被兩名海盜帶上船離開,傑克跪下痛哭(命運交響曲)

  

 

S:3    :無人島   :晚上    人物:傑克、船長

旁白:可憐的蘿絲被海盜們帶走,難過的傑克在船長的鼓勵下,決定前往無人島拯救蘿絲。

Aside: the poor Rose was taken away by pirates. Captain encouraged the sad Jack to save Rose.So Jack decides to leave for the uninhabited island .

    傑克與船長站在沙灘上

傑克:(擔心)我們沒有藏寶圖,要怎麼救蘿絲?

Jack: But we don`t have the map. How to save Rose?

船長:你放心!跟著我準沒錯

Captain:  Don`t  worry! Just follow me

傑克:好吧!

Jack: All right

    船長與傑克往森林的方向走去  

 

 

S:4    :神木   :晚上    人物:傑克、船長、貓頭鷹

旁白:傑克與船長跟隨著老人來到一棵神木下,在那裡,只有一棵神木和正在睡覺的貓頭鷹而已。

Aside: Jack and captain followed the old man under an ancient tree.

Over there, only the ancient tree and asleep owl.

    傑克與船長站在神木下

傑克:這裡是哪裡?

Jack: Where are we?

船長:不知道!

Captain: I have no ideal!

傑克:(難過)你不是說你行的嗎?那現在怎麼辦?

Jack: Didn`t you say you can take care everything? What can we do now?

船長:(沮喪)我不知道!

Captain: I don`t know !

傑克:(難過)我的天呀!我的蘿絲!

Jack:: My god!My Rose!

貓頭鷹:(站在樹梢)你們看起來很難過呢!怎麼了?

Owl: You look so sad. What happened?

傑克、船長:(驚訝)誰在說話?(抬起頭)貓頭鷹會講話!

Jack and captain: Who is talking? What? Owl is talking.

貓頭鷹:我是這棵神木的守護神,我可以幫忙有困難的人!

Owl: I am the god of ancient tree, I can help people who have difficulties!

傑克:真的嗎?那你能幫助我們找出藏寶圖嗎?

Jack: Really? Can you help us find out the map?

貓頭鷹:當然不!但是你可以去拜訪小精靈!

Owl: Of course Not ! But you can visit the genius!

傑克:謝謝你!

 Jack: Thanks!

貓頭鷹:但是,你還欠缺一樣東西。

Owl: Butyou still miss something.

 傑克:是什麼? (傑克抬頭問)

Jack: What?

    貓頭鷹消失了

貓頭鷹:你到了海盜基地你就明白了。(回音)

Owl: You go to the pirate base you will understand.

船長:走吧!我們去尋找精靈吧!(與傑克往森林深處走去)

Captain: Let`s go to visit the genius !

 

S:5    :森林   :晚上    人物:傑克、船長、精靈

△傑克與船長走進深山裡,突然有一道光出現在船長與傑克的眼前

傑克:那是什麼? (傑克指著光問)

Jack: What’s that ?

船長:我不知道!就跟著它吧!

Captain:I don’t know . Just follow it

旁白:他們一直跟著那道光到了一條河,掉下兩樣東西後消失不見

Aside They follow the light to a river, And then down two stuffs. 

then it disappears.

△小精靈突然出現在河的上方

小精靈:我被你們的愛情感動,我要送你兩樣東西去拯救你的愛人

Geniusyour love touch my heart , so I want to give you two things to help you save your lover,

傑克:謝謝妳,我們會永遠感激在心

JackThank you very much We’ll bless you forever from our heart.

△當小精靈消失之時,劍和地圖掉在地上

船長:你看!那是什麼?

Captain: Look! What`s that?

傑克:是劍和地圖!

Jack: The sword and map!

船長:(開心)太棒了!我們現在去救蘿絲吧!

Captain: Great! We are saving Rose now!

△船長與傑克便往另一方向走去  

 

S:6    :海盜基地   :晚上    人物:傑克、船長、兩個海盜、蘿絲、鱷魚

旁白:傑克為了愛情,與船長來到了海盜基地。

Aside: Jack for his love. Coming to the pirate base with captain.

    傑克與船長站在一旁,兩名海盜抓住蘿絲在另一旁。

傑克:()把她放下。

Jack: Put her down! Let her go

海盜甲: 哈哈哈!先把地圖交出來,我就把她放開!

Pirate one: Ha!Ha!Ha! Show the map, and then I'll let her go!

傑克:(握住劍)……

Jack: You……

海盜甲:快點!

Pirate one: Hurry up!

傑克:可惡……為什麼我在發抖?

Jack: Damn ... ... Why am I shaking?

船長:快點!你怎麼了?

Captain: Hurry up! What’s happening to you?

海盜甲:把她拿去餵鱷魚!

Pirate one: Take her to feed crocodiles!

蘿絲:(大叫)!傑克(被海盜乙抓去跳板上)

Rose: Help me! Jack! Help me!

船長:快去吧!我的朋友,我永遠都在你身邊!

Captain: Go on my friends! I will always be there for you!!

傑克:蘿絲!我知道我缺什麼了!就是勇氣!

Jack: Rose!I know what I need! It`s courage!

    傑克舉起劍往跳板方向衝去

海盜甲:把她丟下去!

Pirate one: Drop her into the river!

蘿絲:! (尖叫~)

Rose:No!

    傑克往海盜甲、海盜乙衝去,便把他們打進水裡,兩名海盜被鱷魚吃掉!

蘿絲:(抱緊傑克)傑克!

Rose:Jack!

傑克:(抱住蘿絲)蘿絲!我永遠不會放開你的手!

Jack: Rose! I will never let you go!

    兩人深情對望,抱著旋轉幾圈,親吻!

旁白:傑克與蘿絲從此過著幸福快樂的日子,或許吧!

Aside: Jack and Rose live happily day forever. Maybe!

 

S:7     :船頭    :白天    人物:傑克、蘿絲

    傑克與蘿絲站在鐵達尼號上

傑克:哈哈哈!只要有藏寶圖我就能發財了!

Jack: Ha!Ha!Ha! As long as I have the map, I will get rich.

蘿絲:那我呢?(不屑)

Rose: And me?

傑克:當然還有你呀!親愛的!

Jack: Of course I remember you! My dear!

蘿絲:那麼,出發吧!

Rose:Ok! Let`s go!

傑克與蘿絲:哈哈哈哈!哈哈哈哈!

Jack、Rose: Ha!Ha!Ha! Ha!Ha!Ha! Ha!Ha!

旁白:真是個完美的結局呀!記住,人不要貪心呀!謝謝觀賞!

Aside: What a perfect ending!RememberDon`t be greedy!!Thanks watching!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 翼翔 的頭像
    翼翔

    翼翔的部落格

    翼翔 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()